How to Be a Good Boy in School
Are you a boy? Do you want to be a better student? If so, please continue reading this detailed and informative article on precisely how to be a good boy in school.
Greet all the teachers that come in your class.
Submit your notebook and book to the teacher for correction on time.
Be on time for school in the morning and on time for each of your classes.
Follow your school dress codes. Good boys in school dress how they should not how they want.
Never beat up a student when he is troubling you; the teacher usually catches you, instead of the one who started it.
- When the teacher turns around to see what is happening, don’t be hitting back.
Never say bad words to anybody.
Never argue with the teachers.
- If you do your teachers will dislike you and sometimes pick on you.
- Listen closely and keep quiet in the class. Follow the rules about raising your hand to ask or answer questions.
- Listen to the teacher carefully and pay attention.
- Keep toys and games put away during class.
- Always try to sit on the front seat.
- Give an impression to the teacher of liking the subject or them.
- Always speak politely in the classroom.
- Always listen your teacher keenly and complete all your assignments on time.
- Never be mean or hit any student or teacher.
- Never bring harmful toy’s to school.
- Never hit your classmates.